Location: Craigavon, County Armagh
Salary: £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH45120
Expiry date: 2023-09-12
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a highly successful manufacturing company to recruit a Administrator to join the team on a full-time permenant basis. Operating within an exciting, fast-paced industry and working alongside a large customer base. Our client is experiencing continual growth and demand within the industry, making it an excellent time to join the team.
- Handling any customers/ client queries via both phone and email.
- Raising of invoices for both parts and machinery.
- Assisting in aspects of accounts including reconciliation and lodgments.
- Ensuring strong levels of communication across the team including with all engineers.
- Providing any other administrative support to various departments within the business.
- The ideal candidate will be coming with strong administrative experience.
- An organised and confident individual who is able to build strong relationships with customers.
- IT proficient including all MS packages, experience in CRM and Sage would be advantageous for this role.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
The package for this role including a salary range of £22,000- £25,000 dependant on experience, with a working week of Monday- Friday. The client offers excellent opportunities for long-term career growth and development. With free parking on site, you will get the chance to develop upon your skill set and work within an excellent team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **