Administrator (Customer Support)
Location: Antrim, County Antrim
Salary: Up to £21500.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH40416
Expiry date: 2023-04-03
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a leading manufacturing company to recruit an Administrator to join the team, on a full-time permanent basis. Based in Antrim, our client operates throughout both the UK and Ireland, providing exceptional products and services to their customers. Offering excellent career development and the opportunity to join an ever-growing industry.
- Being first point of contact for customers, handling any queries via both phone and email.
- Responsible for handling all queries regarding orders, including quotations, delivery updates and production times to ensure successful order fulfilment.
- Accurate administration regarding all orders, ensuring internal ERP system is continually kept up to date regarding sales orders.
- Providing any additional support to wider teams within the business to ensure up most success.
- The ideal candidate will be coming with strong administrative and customer service experience.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced working environment.
- Proficient within IT systems, including all MS packages, experience with ERP systems would be advantageous for this role.
- Confident and able to work off your own initiative.
- A good team player who can build strong relationships with both customers and peers.
The package for this role includes a starting salary of £21,500 with salary reviews following probation, alongside a variety of other benefits which can be discussed at interview. With an attractive working week of Monday- Friday, our client offers excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **