Administrator (Education Sector, temporary)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £11.00 - £12.00 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH43640
Expiry date: 2023-07-19
Honeycomb Jobs is delighted to be working with our education/charity sector client, to recruit an Administrator, temporary contract based in Belfast.
The Client - Our client are an educational charity and an Awarding Organisation that advances education by developing nationally recognised qualifications and recognising the achievements of adults and young people.
The Role: This credible position will report to the Head of Compliance and Audit. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Data entry onto the organisations management information systems/databases.
- Provide administrative support to the preparation of exam papers.
- Maintain all internal and external service standards to meet customer requirements.
- Provide general telephone advice and guidance to Centres including but not limited to; explaining the difference between regulated, non-regulated and national qualifications, policies and procedures, training events, exam windows, arrangements for external verification activities.
- Correspond with customers and external verifiers via email and telephone.
- Attend and contribute to Compliance and Audit team meetings.
- Provide administrative support to the external verification process and ensure deadlines are met.
- Produce management information reports as required.
- Produce data reports for monthly compliance and audit team meetings.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 5 GCSE grade C or equivalent (e.g. GCE 'O' Level, NVQ Level 3, BTEC) in a range of subjects to include English and Mathematics or equivalent.
- Previous relevant work experience in a clerical/administrative office environment to include the following:
- Maintaining databases and spreadsheets
- Producing general correspondence
- Providing clerical/secretarial assistance in line with organisational procedures
- Dealing with customer queries
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Word; Excel; Outlook)
- Ability to work across virtual teams, using a variety of multiple online tools such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, OneDrive and Sharepoint.
- A qualification in Business Administration/Customer Services or similar subject area.
- 2 years relevant work experience in a clerical/administrative office environment.
- Experience of working in an awarding body or education setting.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **