Location: Enniskillen, County Fermanagh
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: Up to £23500.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH46456
Expiry date: 2023-11-02
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a highly successful technology and data management business, to recruit an Administrator on a permanent, full-time basis. The client has a large workforce in Northern Ireland and beyond, with a focus on business improvement and developing their staff. Due to continued projects, the successful Administrator will have the chance to join the organisation at a great time.
- Assisting in day-to-day operations of the business including, preparation of rooms and equipment.
- Being first point of contact for all customers and clients coming into the business.
- Handling any queries and providing any assistance to customers through expert knowledge.
- Ensuring that all customer data is recorded correctly onto system.
- Previous experience within a customer/ client facing role.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work off own initiative.
- Confidence in working within a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable in working with different systems.
- You must hold a full UK driving license for this role as travelling from various sites may be required.
The package for this role is a salary of £23,500 with extensive opportunities for progression. This is a fantastic organisation with a host of attractive benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to work at the heart of an organisation and be involved in various processes, making this an interesting and varied position. You will be working within an excellent team, gaining a wealth of experience. The role is Monday- Friday, based in Enniskillen.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **