Administrator/ PA (Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: £20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35901
Expiry date: 2022-11-08
Honeycomb is working in partnership with an International Media Company for the recruitment of an Administrator/ PA. This is initially a full-time 12-month FTC, based in Belfast (Hybrid).
The Administrator will provide administrative support to the Director of Publishing Operations while also supporting the general newsroom organisation. They will provide any required assistance to all Editors. The Administrator will also work closely with the Newsroom Administrator and other administrative staff if and when required.
This role requires a significant amount of organising, planning, coordinating and juggling deadlines and priorities to ensure support to the Publishing Division along with general office coordination duties as required. The ideal candidate is flexible, enthusiastic and motivated with excellent administrative skills, customer service and communication skills.
- Organising the calendar of the Director of Publishing Operations and management when required
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Managing newsroom rosters as required
- Ensuring all records in the newsroom, such as annual leave, sickness, risk assessments are accurate and up to date, along with booking Independent Contractors to cover staff leave
- Tracking department finances and raising newsroom purchase orders
- Processing contractor monthly invoices, keeping records
- Applying for media accreditation's for the newsroom staff
- Maintaining the planning diary by email monitoring
- Working collaboratively with the HR department
- Liaising with Facilities on general maintenance and office requirements/orders as required for Belfast Telegraph House
- Assisting with project organisation
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks that may arise throughout the publishing division
- A minimum 1 year experience in a similar role is preferable
- Enthusiastic and hardworking individual committed to working in a busy office environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent professional etiquette Skills & Attributes
- Proficient in the suite of Microsoft Office products and share point -Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Ability to work to a deadline and have strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Flexible/willingness to adapt
Salary and Package
- Competitive Salary and Benefits package
- Hybrid working arrangements
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Enhanced Sick pay
- Educational assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding.