Administrator (PT, Public Sector)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £11.7 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH35602
Expiry date: 2022-10-04
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit a Part Time Administrator on a 6month temporary contract based in Belfast
The Client - Our quasi-public sector client is an independent body providing an impartial and free examination of complaints about a range of public services.
The Role: This credible position reports into the HR Advisor. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Assist with recruitment and selection processes as required.
- Maintain HR reports and schedules on attendance, probation, contracts, training, and other functions as required.
- First point of contact for general HR queries.
- Implementation and ongoing maintenance of the organisations HR System including training new members.
- Arranging training and ensuring that mandatory training is identified and recorded on a training database.
- General ad hoc administrative duties when required.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 2 years' experience in providing Administrative Support in an office.
- Experience communicating with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- High level competence in the use of IT packages, MS Suite.
- Experience in HR Administration.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **