Administrator (Public Sector, Ballymena)
Location: Ballymena, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £12.02 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44735
Expiry date: 2023-08-28
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a Public Sector client, to recruit an immediate Administrator for a temporary role based in the Ballymena area.
The Client - The Public Sector organisation is situated in the Ballymena catchment area.
The Role: Credible role reporting to a Manager within Community Planning and Development department while assisting the team through office administrative duties.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining diaries and scheduling meetings, screening phone calls and emails, respond to routine internal correspondence and prepare outgoing mail taking appropriate actions as required.
- Provision of a general administration function including word processing, maintenance of spreadsheets and databases, Powerpoint presentations, photocopying and scanning while dealing with general enquiries from the public.
- Attend meetings, as required, to take notes compile and agree minutes, noting attendance and follow up to identify/prioritise and action matters which require attention.
- Coordinate courses/seminars and take lead responsibility for booking venues/accommodation, arrangement of catering/equipment/travel and responsible for delegate registration.
- Ad-hoc duties as issued via line management.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grades C or above or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English Language.
- Have proficiency in the use of IT systems e.g. Microsoft Office suite.
- A full current driving licence valid in the UK and access to a vehicle OR have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
- Candidates with 2 years previous administrative experience with qualifications including the ability to deal efficiently with large volumes of work, successfully prioritising competing demands and working with office technology ie. Word Processing or Typewriting.
- 4 years previous administrative experience without qualifications including the ability to deal efficiently with large volumes of work, successfully prioritising competing demands and working with office technology ie. Word Processing or Typewriting.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **