Administrator / Secretary (Legal)
Location: Newtownards, County Down
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: Pension, generous holidays
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH35151
Expiry date: 2022-09-14
Honeycomb is delighted to be working in with a highly esteemed law firm based in North-Down in the recruitment of an administrator/ secretary. This company takes their corporate social responsibility seriously by sponsoring and supporting various charities. This role would be suitable for someone with a secretarial/administrative/reception background who has a desire to move into the legal sector.
The Administrator / Secretary will work within a small team of support staff to assist the conveyancing solicitors by completing a range of administrative duties, mostly within residential conveyancing, to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations within the firm.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Managing diaries and organising meetings.
- Transcribing and proofreading documents.
- Ensuring the accuracy of files and documents.
- Ensuring files are kept updated.
- Transcribing from digital dictation.
- Filing, organising, and updating documents within necessary time frames.
- Facilitating meetings by providing updates and reminders.
- Answering phone calls.
- Registering and sending title deeds back and forth.
- Liaising with clients to manage their expectations regarding timescales, progress and outcomes.
- Liaising with stakeholders (internal and external).
- Any other administrative duties dictated by business needs.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience in an administrative/secretarial/reception role.
- Someone with a keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Audio-typing experience (desirable).
- Experience in a legal secretary role (desirable).
- Highly Competitive Salary, dependent on experience.
- Company Pension.
- Life assurance x4.
- Generous holidays. 20 days + 10 statutory holidays + additional holidays around Easter and Christmas which are not deducted from your personal holiday allowance.
Hours of Work:
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- In office role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson, Sourcing Specialist at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
*Please note, that we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role.
**Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding.