Administrator (Within HR Department)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH46645
Expiry date: 2023-11-08
Honeycomb has partnered with a fantastic charity based across NI to recruit for an Administrator within their HR department in Belfast. This role is full time, permanent and the perfect position to widen your HR scope with a salary of £22,000-£24,000.
- Salary of £22,000 - £24,000
- 32 days annual leave inc 12 stat days
- Employer pension scheme
- Sick scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Free onsite car parking
- 35-hour work week
- Early finish of 1pm every Friday
Established over 50 years ago, this charity's main focus is developing and delivering sustainable responses to social needs across NI. They believe in building a better future by being a leader in creating a just and sustainable society.
If you are someone who wants to be part of a team working together to enrich others, you will love this organisation.
What would a typical day look like for you?
Within this role you will be given the opportunity to develop and gain generalist HR experience in a busy and positive HR office. You will have full exposure to the wider HR team, being able to gain personal growth through learning and development by engaging with your colleagues along with hands on experience within this position.
- Recruitment and selection, providing end to end administrative support to the HR Managers, placing adverts, recording applications, issuing associated letters (regrets, invites, offers etc)
- Preparing shortlists, interviews, new starter packs and assisting with the on-boarding process
- Creating, updating and maintain accurate personnel records using the HR system (PAMS - you will be trained on this in house) in an efficient manner
- Processing and inputting absence information inc. self certs/fitness for work forms, return to work forms
- Updating employee terms and conditions as and when required
- Creating reports when required inc. new starts, leavers, monthly sickness absence and any other adhoc reports required adhering to deadlines
- Carrying out administration tasks for new starts, leavers amending salary adjustments as required, ensuring any resignations are accepted and processed
- General administrative support, maintaining accurate filling systems both computerised and manual and any other adhoc admin support required
- GCSE's - Maths and English
- 1 year experience within an administrative or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages inc excel
- Ability to work within a team
- Great organisation skills, efficient and able to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a busy environment
- Eager to learn new skills, enthusiastic about HR and will apply themselves to this role
- Utmost respect for confidentiality and dealing with sensitive information
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila Cunningham at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs