Bank of Ireland – Apprenticeship Opportunity – Enniskillen
Location: Enniskillen, County Fermanagh
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Orla Bunting, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH35039
Expiry date: 2022-08-22
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with Bank of Ireland for to recruit for an Apprenticeship Programme in association with Ulster University.
Bank of Ireland are excited to offer the opportunity to complete a fully funded degree through their apprenticeship programme with Ulster University. The programme combines completing a part-time BSc Hons - Leading on Customer Operations, while gaining experience working within a local branch within the network, in Enniskillen.
The right candidate for this position will start as a Customer Service Advisor within the Magherafelt branch network and start a 3- Year Degree Programme in September 2022. The degree programme combines live onsite campus lectures, webinars, tutor sessions and completion of assignments.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will support customers on a daily basis and be an advocate for Bank of Ireland both internally and externally within the local community.
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who is looking a change in career, to carry out further education and school leavers.
The degree program will begin September 2022
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Bank of Ireland - they are under going a period of fantastic growth and transformation, adapting to what our customers need from us in a constantly evolving digital world.
As a result of the growth and transformation within BOI, a number of vacancies have arisen in local branches as members of the internal team move on to other exciting roles within Bank of Ireland.
Bank of Ireland have a fantastic culture which aims to be at the heart of each community. Bank of Ireland launched their Begin Together Fund in 2020 which forms part of their mission to support to help the resilience and recovery of communities in the North and South of Ireland, pledging £4m from 2020 to 2022.
As a member of the Customer Service Team, our focus is ensuring we address the needs of our customers in today's digitally focused and time challenged environment:
- Supporting customers by identifying and recommending appropriate service options with quality conversations and signpost to product offerings.
- Ensure customers are at the heart of everything you do, focusing on getting it right first time, promoting the convenience of self service and digital options and delivering on commitments and promises
- You will provide professional, friendly and efficient service both face to face and through virtual channels.
- Carry out activities accurately and efficiently and in a manner that is fully compliant with policies, branch operating procedures, controls and standards.
- Engage with customers and colleagues with high levels of positivity, working flexibly and collaboratively across the branch team.
- Demonstrate a desire to achieve results whether it be generating revenue and operational efficiency, building your own skills,
This is a fantastic unique opportunity to earn as you learn while starting your career within Banking. The Bsc - Leading on Customer Operations is a fully funded degree - aligned to the future and current skills required to progress your career within Financial Services.
If you enjoying working with people, thrive in a busy fast -paced environment, are passionate about progressing your career and have the drive to combine study and work while you strive to achieve your degree - This is the opportunity for you!
Please note you must live in the jurisdiction of the Enniskillen branch.
- Earn and you learn incentive, starting salary £18.5k with annual salary reviews
- Fully funded 3- year BSc Degree
- 24 days annual leave + 11 statutory days
- Fabulous pension scheme with Bank of Ireland contributing 11% per annum.
- Opportunity to internal career pathway through either the branch network or roles within Bank of Ireland
- Staff Discount on BOI products & services such as car and home insurance
- Fantastic well-being initiatives and team building days
- Annual paid Volunteer Day to lend a helping hand to others in BOI Begin Together initiative allowing Colleagues to get involved in a number of community initiatives.
- 2 A Levels
Essential Skills & Experience
- Self- motivated with the necessary drive to combine self-directed learning while working full time to attain the degree.
- Previous customer service experience demonstrating a high standard of service in every customer interaction
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy whilst working to tight timeframes
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Orla Bunting at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding*