Billing Administrator (Remote) 5.30pm- 2am Mon- Fri
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH34085
Expiry date: 2022-08-02
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a prestigious international law firm for the recruitment of a Billing Administrator. This is a remote role, 5.30 pm- 2 am, Monday to Friday. This is a full-time, permanent position (Belfast).
As a Billing Administrator, you will ensure the timely and accurate processing of billing administration tasks for the stakeholder offices. You will complete all necessary system transactions in order to produce a bill, generate reports on the billed and unbilled time and costs and assisting with the daily tracking and internal checking of work received.
The hours of work are 5:30pm - 2:00am, Monday to Friday. The training period for this role will last for approximately three months, during which the hours of work will be 9:00am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. There will be a requirement to attend the office when required during the initial training period. Once fully trained, this role will be remote, with the exception of one day per month.This will involve one afternoon of face-to-face meetings with the wider team.
- Complete all necessary billing system transactions accurately and in a timely manner
- Create reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Assist with workflow management and quality checking
- Provide billing support and advice to your colleagues and stakeholders
- Deal with miscellaneous duties to assist in the smooth running of the department
- At least 2 years' experience of working in a busy office environment
- Good numeracy and literacy skills and a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent (including at least a Grade C in English and Maths);
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and flexible approach
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of information quickly & learn rapidly
- Ability to provide month end overtime as and when required
Salary and package
- Competitive base salary
- Annual performance based bonus
- Flexible working approach
- Private healthcare coverage
- Holiday trading scheme
- Perks Card
- Mental health & health and wellbeing resources
- Family and social events, including charity and social committees
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **