Billing Administrator (Temporary, North Belfast)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £9.50 - £10.5 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH39487
Expiry date: 2023-03-03
Honeycomb is recruiting on behalf of our public sector client for a temporary Billing Administrator based in North Belfast.
The Client - This large organisation provides a regional wide range of services associated with utilities. Further details disclosed throughout application. Excellent team dynamic within this dept.
The Role - Relative to the North Belfast site with free parking. To maintain and review metered account related data, investigating associated metering issues and ensure regulatory targets and customer expectations are met on a daily basis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Update and maintain metering and account related data received from Field Services / Metering Contractors / Trade Effluent Team - in adherence to agreed policies and processes. This will include interpreting and producing reports.
- Update billing system with New Connection Application information, liaising closely with colleagues in Customer Connections Team.
- Investigate escalated queries relating to complex metering and billing issues - initiating Visit Requests / Meter Maintenance Requests when necessary.
- Provide advice to Customer Service teams to help facilitate first time resolution of complex customer contacts.
- Provide tailored account configuration solutions, ensuring compliance with Billing Policy.
- Collate data and provide supplementary analysis for monthly performance hubs.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English Language.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience of working within a regulated, target-focused environment.
- Competent in MS Office applications including MS Excel and Word.
- Experience of producing and interpreting reports.
- Experience in administering Utility account data and charge maintenance.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself,
debar that person from being appointed to this post.
Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Specialist Recruitment Consultant in Temporary Division (Public & 3rd Sector) at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **