Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37817
Expiry date: 2022-12-27
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, who is based in East Belfast, with the recruitment of a Booking Administrator. The purpose of this role is to support the Booking team with telephone calls, emails and data entry.
The role is primarily office based working Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm. Home working is offered when working weekends and providing additional cover. Staff would only be required to work 15 weekends per year on a four-week rotation. If you would prefer not to work weekends, the client can be flexible on this and would review the salary.
- Working as a team player and providing administrative support
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment
- Recording accurate notes and having good attention to detail
- Having a polite and professional manner when dealing with enquiries
- Meeting daily targets
*A full job description will be provided if shortlisted*
- Passes in GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Minimum of 1 year in an administrative role
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience working with SAGE
- Experience in bookings
Salary and benefits
- £20,000 - £22,00 depending on experience
- 29 days of leave including Bank Holidays and a day off for your birthday
- Auto enroll pension
- Storage for bicycles
- Free on-street parking
- Office is accessible by bus and Glider
- Management progression opportunities
- Working in a small supportive team with good culture
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.