Booking Coordinator (Belfast)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £10.76 - £11.28 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH41338
Expiry date: 2023-05-05
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a 3rd Sector Client, to recruit for a temporary Booking Co-ordinator with the view of a permanent post based in Belfast.
The Client - This organisation plays a key role in the learning and development of young people in Northern Ireland allowing them to learn and experience science with a range of different exhibitions.
The Role: Credible role is the first point of contact for queries and bookings for groups and schools and is critical in ensuring that all logistics associated with bookings for visits and activities on site are co-ordinated. This role is responsible to the Head of Learning and Engagement.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Liaise with customers in supporting their purchase decisions and developing an understanding of their needs, including curriculum linked workshops and activities.
- Provide excellent customer service through an in-depth knowledge of organisation's education offer, actively promoting facilities available to potential customers.
- Provide the crucial link between the customer and the education team through a knowledge of costs, logistics and availability of staff and resources.
- Manage bookings for schools, outreach and groups including timetabling with the Learning and Engagement team and communicating with other departments as necessary.
- Process bookings for schools, groups and other customers, keeping the organisation's booking system up to date and ensuring that all communication and customer needs are met.
- When applicable, liaise with bus operators and customers in relation to free transportation and any other relevant third-party services.
- The production of regular and ad hoc reports to assist management and other staff.
- Act as a Purchase Requisitioner for the Learning and Engagement Team, processing orders and associated documentation.
- Any other duties as requested by Line Manager.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- One year's administrative experience in a fast past environment ideally using a computerised booking system.
- One year's experience dealing directly with customers over the phone, via email or CRM system.
- Willingness to be flexible, working occasional evenings, weekends and public holiday's
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office including experience of Word, Excel and Teams.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **