Bookkeeper / Office Manager
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Abygail Forsythe, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37065
Expiry date: 2022-11-28
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a prestigious PR and communications for the recruitment of a Bookkeeper / Office Manager.
Situated in luxury, Grade A offices in Belfast city centre, the client specialises in strategic communication, reputation management and stakeholder engagement, whose market-leading reputation is underpinned by their client portfolio of global brands and some of Northern Ireland's Top 100 companies, as well as a wide portfolio of fast-growth indigenous firms and local government organisations.
Alongside a highly competitive salary depending upon experience and standard benefits expected from a top consultancy firm who incorporate employee well-being at the core of their values, you will also enjoy:
* Flexible working pattern, with the opportunity to tailor your working hours around family or other commitments
* Hybrid working, enabling the best from both office and home working
* Use of the latest Apple technology in state-of-the-art offices, based in Belfast city centre.
* Exposure to unparalleled client and stakeholder networks within the industry.
* An open and collaborative, team-focused culture.
This is a dual role across bookkeeping and office management, encompassing:
* Manage purchase ledger process and payment run
* Manage sales ledger process and credit control
* Manage employee expenses, credit cards and cash
* Process all of the above through the Xero accounting package
* Preparing documentation such as VAT returns and PAYE returns
* Managing project accounting and hours reporting to ensure efficiency and profitability of accounts.
* Work closely with the Partners to provide monthly management accounts
Overseeing the smooth running of the office, including:
* Managing external service providers - e.g. cleaners, IT providers, telephone/broadband providers, insurance providers, waste and recycling services.
* Ensuring office supplies such as employee consumables and stationery are maintained.
* Managing databases and CRM system
* Supporting Partners in all areas of recruitment processes and the induction of new employees as required.
* Managing processes to update holiday and sickness records.
* Welcoming visitors and assisting with client hospitality.
* Providing executive support to the firm's two Partners.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in bookkeeping
* Minimum of 2 years experience in office management
* Demonstrable competence in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and Xero accounts package
* Project management skills, including the efficient utilisation of project tools/software and resources
* Strong attention to detail, with an unfaltering commitment to flawless execution and ability to multi-task
* Consistent, outstanding service standards and an ability to build and nurture strong relationships with colleagues
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Bachelors/undergraduate degree and/or professional qualification preferred, alongside a demonstration of commitment to professional memberships and/or accreditations
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Abygail Forsythe at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and are present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **