Branch Manager – Coleraine
Location: Coleraine, County Londonderry
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Evelyn Fraser, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH38261
Expiry date: 2023-02-27
Honeycomb Jobs are delighted to partner with Bank of Ireland to support the placement of a Branch Manager within their thriving Coleraine branch.
Purpose of the Role
As a key member of the Consumer Banking NI Management Team you will support the Regional Branch Manager to deliver on Bank of Ireland, (BOI) purpose, values and strategic priorities.Key Responsibilities
- Be an Ambassador for Bank of Ireland, representing the bank at external function, bringing common interests together through authentic, meaningful and impactful contributions to our communities, igniting business growth and social development, earning dedicated customers and creating enduring brand advocates
- Deliver transformation in line with the overall strategy;
- Develop and lead an open and inclusive culture
- Ensure digital is at the core of our business models, culture and for our customer
- Guarantee that cost and operational optimisation is at the heart of how we operate
- Support a coordinated approach to service our customers brilliantly
- Promoting our products and services to support customer financial wellbeing
- Leading and implementing a development plan for the team, coaching for top performing team
- Lead the deployment of staff to ensure smooth operation of the branch
- Personify our Group values and embed them as the philosophy of the team ethos
- Perform all duties in a compliant manner, leading all branch activity in accordance with policies and procedures
- Be responsible for security of branch value
What is the opportunity?
This is an exciting career development opportunity. As Branch Manager you will be responsible for management of the branch. You will have overall accountability for delivering against targets including customer & community, growth, risk, people and transformation.
The role will suit an ambitious and motivated individual who is looking to work in a professional, dynamic and fast paced environment.
Please note this position is based in Coleraine.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven branch banking management experience.
- Evidence of ability to lead the customer agenda delivering brilliant outcomes for customers.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, embracing One Group One Team value, to improve business opportunities.
- Evidence of regular proactive engagement with local community building customer loyalty, development of a wide range of contacts and delivering business growth
- Strong leadership/management experience, evidenced by ability to deliver team/unit objectives across a balanced scorecard.
- Experience of leading and or developing a high performance team.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Strong eye for business with good understanding of credit policy and ability to assess business propositions.
- Third level qualification and / or working towards Chartered Banker / Postgraduate
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Evelyn Fraser at Honeycomb on 028 96207050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **