Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH44733
Expiry date: 2023-08-28
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with our brilliant client in the recruitment of two full time business administrators. It is a full-time, permanent opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional results. This role is based in office in East Belfast.
- Salary: £23,000 - £26,000
- Sociable hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
- On site car parking
- Private health insurance
- 34 annual leave days per year
- Life assurance
- The opportunity to kickstart your career in the buoyant insurance market
The Company and Role:
The company is an excellent insurance firm who specialise in structural insurance warranties. They are a customer-focused organisation who succeed in meeting client deliverables. This role is joining their fantastic team in a business administration capacity - supporting account executives and underwriters with administrative tasks. The goal of this position is to ensure the smooth and efficient running of day-to-day operations.
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Processing applications, ensuring all documents, checks and correspondence are entered into the company system
- Providing administrative support to account executives
- Checking documentation for accuracy and forwarding to the Underwriting team
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries, responding promptly and managing expectations
- Referring to relevant account executives, underwriters, and directors over any technical queries
- Communicating regularly with brokers/clients to ensure efficient service provided
- Providing support to team members to ensure client needs are met, particularly during peak periods or in times of holiday/absence
- Liaising with the Claims department over claims queries/reports
- Successfully managing your workload and priorities
- Following all company and FCA procedures and policies
- 5 GCSEs grade C or above (including English and Maths) or equivalent NVQ qualification
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive data in a regulated environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to work as part of a team
- Resilience and adaptability
- Experience in insurance is desirable, but not essential
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.