Business Advisor – Magherfelt
Location: Magherafelt, County Londonderry
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Contacts: Abygail Forsythe, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH48012
Expiry date: 2023-12-28
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with our fantastic client, a leading bank to recruit Business Advisors based in their Magherafelt branch. The vacancy is a full-time, permanent position. This is an exciting opportunity to become an ambassador of a leading retail and business bank, both internally and externally within the local community.
As Business Advisor, you will develop valuable new customer relationships. This will involve networking and attendance at external events and developing/maintaining the Bank's relationship with intermediaries and business partners. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Taking personal accountability for the service being delivered to customers.
· Developing long-term relationships with business customers and providing support to the Medium Growth segment.
· Identifying key internal and external customers and developing a keen understanding of their requirements to provide the appropriate advice, information, or service offering.
· Supporting business growth by proactively identifying and referring opportunities outside of your segment.
· Improving business opportunities for the wider NI franchise.
· Taking full responsibility for Conduct Risk Management within your role.
The Right Person will:
· Have the ability to identify new opportunities and develop existing customers by engaging, building mutually beneficial and sustainable relationships.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills in relationship management, evidenced by the delivery of sales and service excellence.
· Strong networking, interpersonal and influencing skills.
· Good knowledge of local marketplace and in key sectors (small business / Agri).
· Previous credit / lending experience essential.
· Good teammate, evidenced by ability to work collectively & considerately with management and colleagues in branch / Business Centre.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Abygail Forsythe at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
**Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding**