Location: County Down
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Evelyn Fraser, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35952
Expiry date: 2022-10-18
Honeycomb are delighted to be partnered with an experiences leading retail bank that offer simple, flexible, accessible financial services and products to UK customers, both directly and through partnerships with reliable, respected UK brands and intermediaries.
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the role is to support the Senior Business Manager in becoming the number 1 Business Bank in the local market place.
- Achieving Results - Assist the Senior Business Manager to meet all targets as set for the business banking team.
- Credit and Compliance - Ensure compliance with the full risk agenda including Conduct Risk for the Business Banking Portfolio
- Leadership and Collaboration - Accept accountability for the overall performance of the Portfolio and work with the wider team to achieve Business Banking targets.
What is the opportunity?
The Business Manager will need to have a highly proactive and partnership approach with both internal and external customers in order to protect and improve existing revenue and improve potential new business. A key aspect of the role is to grow and build relationships with existing Customers, improving opportunities for new and increased lending and ensuring Customer retention.
This role will cover the Armagh /County Down area, with primary office location Newry.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of Business Banking with ability to lead Business Banking relationships with consistent track record in credit assessment and management.
- Proven ability to identify new opportunities
- Strong Business Acumen
- Previous experience in credit management, regulatory and operational risk and consistent track record in maintaining high standards
- Shown ability to work together in a team and also cross functionally
- Strong networking skills with an established professional network
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Ideally third level qualifications in Business/Finance
- And/or working towards Chartered Banker/Postgraduate