Location: Northern Ireland
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Evelyn Fraser, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44698
Expiry date: 2023-08-28
What is the opportunity?
To support the Senior Business Manager with the operation of a successful Business Banking Team in the local market place. You will lead a substantial portfolio of customers and active recruitment of new to Bank customers, with responsibility for the total customer relationship, including sales, service and lending. A key aspect of the role is to nurture and build relationships with existing customers, maximising opportunities for new and increased lending, ensuring customer retention.In this role you will:
- Ensure lending proposals are effectively structured and proactively led ensuring maximisation of portfolio opportunities and acquisition of new business customers to grow Sustainable Profits.
- Deliver a positive customer experience in conjunction with all relevant internal partners.
- Maintain a culture of excellence with regard to SME and property lending - structuring deals, risk analysis, monitoring and maximising opportunities.
- Act in accordance with all internal and external conduct, compliance and regulatory requirements.
There are no specific qualifications or minimum educational requirements needed for this role.
What will make you stand out?
You will have proven experience of Business Banking with ability to lead high value, complex business transactions.
Ability to find opportunities and engage with customers, building mutually beneficial relationships, identifying short and long term business opportunities, with shown success in developing increased market share.
Possess a solid understanding of the NI business market and a wide network of personal contacts within the regional business community.
Ideally although not crucial a bonus would be;
- Third level qualifications in Business/Finance
- And/or working towards Chartered Banker/Postgraduate
More about the team
Business Banking Growth NI is a key part of the Northern Ireland Franchise and is responsible for profitability, growing our share of and return from the business market by providing a comprehensive range of business products and excellent customer service in businesses across NI through dedicated business banking teams.
Why work with us?
The Bank of Ireland company culture prioritises work-life balance with an opportunity for flexible working, along with 24 days annual leave and excellent pension contributions. Family can mean different things to different people; we offer 6 months paid maternity leave, an innovative fertility and surrogacy policy and working parent supports.
Your well being is important to us; we have an employee assistance program along with other fantastic supports. We also encourage and support staff to pursue educational and professional qualifications to grow and improve your career!
- Customer Focused - Self
- Manage Risk - Self
- Agile - Self
- Amplify Capability - Self
- One Group, one team - Self