Business / Marketing Administrator (Belfast)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Contacts: Abygail Forsythe, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37707
Expiry date: 2022-12-21
Honeycomb are delighted to assist our client, a firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisors, with the recruitment of a Business / Marketing Administrator within their team, as a result of continued growth. This is an exciting new opportunity within the team, on a full-time and permanent basis.
As Business Administrator, you will work across a range of disciplines including customer support, sales, marketing, social media and other ad hoc tasks. Typical duties will involve:
* Attend new client meetings and forward minutes to all parties for next steps
* Act as a first point of contact for sales enquiries
* Follow up with potential leads to book meetings for Directors
* Support the Directors through the customer onboarding and contract document process
* Sales and purchase processing duties and collections
* Assist Directors in a range of business and office management tasks
* Ensure that website is updated for articles
* Hold technical staff to account in production of their required marketing material
* Update the company Linkedin pages including ensuring that appropriate marketing material is submitted on a timely basis
* Assist the Directors in preparing brochures / presentations to send to potential customers in advance of meetings; and
* Organise customer events throughout the year by contacting customers, booking events and securing travel arrangements
* Monitor all sales and marketing activity for ad-hoc and educational group campaigns and post campaign provide an analysis of results
* Review and maintain an accurate Client Relationship Management / Sales tracker System
* Work well with the internal teams to ensure that they wish to work with you
The right candidate will be able to work well with a team and be keen to learn new skills and work with new people, have strong written and oral communication skills, ensure adherence to and compliance with all GDPR/Data Protection related policies and procedures.
This role offers a salary of £20,000 to £25,000 depending upon experience alongside a generous wider benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Abygail Forsythe at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and are present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **