Business Services Advisor
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £9.9 - £10.16 per hour
Contacts: Evelyn Fraser, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH38818
Expiry date: 2023-02-13
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with NI Leading Bank to recruit for a number of Business Service Advisor If you have a a passion for helping customers and want to accelerate your career within financial services, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our Belfast based client are offering a mix of working from home & office base working. This role offers a flexible working rota which means a range of shift patterns are available and you have the opportunity to fit your life around your weekday/weekend shifts - make it work for you!
As Business Services Advisor you'll put customers at the heart of everything you do. You'll play a key role in the customer experience, providing an exceptional, personal service.
- Liaising with internal/external customers via written and telephone communication.
- Capturing effective and accurate data
- Confidently managing the services intermediaries via incoming calls.
- Performing excellent customer service and ensuring the email queries are resolved.
- Learn knowledge around financial services and intermediary types e.g. Motor dealers and finance brokers.
What experience do you need?
- Experience working in a customer service environment, with a passion and dedication for customer excellence, such as in retail or hospitality etc
- Strong communication skills
- Confident in using basic computer systems including email and internet.
- Previous banking or telephony experience is desirable
What's in it for you?
Our client offer a wide range of benefits with this role including, flexible working patterns, training programmes and excellent career pathways! Other benefits include..
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible shift patterns typically are Mon-Thurs 9-7, Fri 9-6, Sat & Sun 10-5, 35 hour week.
- Hybrid working options available
- Up skilling opportunity with progression.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Evelyn Fraser at Honeycomb on 028 96207050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **