Business Support Executive
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £26000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH46458
Expiry date: 2023-11-08
Honeycomb is delighted to be partnering with a prestigious firm in the search for a Business Support Executive.
Reporting into the Managing Director, this is a pivotal role in the organisation. A small yet perfectly formed team, they operate with professionalism and a desire to go above and beyond for their clients.
This role is a varied position, with no two days being the same. At times the office can be quiet, however most days there will be a hive of activity, with client meetings being held regularly on site.
As part of your role you will;
- Meet and greet clients
- Ensure meeting rooms are set up with the relevant technology and refreshments
- Provide a high level of client service as the face of the business
- Support on all administration requirements, from drafting proposals, formatting documents, pulling together presentations
- Collecting data and monitoring on behalf of clients
- Supporting marketing activity where required
This is truly a varied role with opportunity to work closely alongside a high performing team. The business client facing requirements means this role is based in the office 5 days per week.
- Salary £25-£27k depending on experience
- Attractive pension, healthcare add ons and annual leave policies
This is a great opportunity for someone with 1-2 years administration experience to focus on developing their business support skills whilst working with senior level clients.
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking the link below.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.