Business Support Officer
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH34768
Expiry date: 2022-09-01
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our healthcare sector client, to recruit a part time Business Support Officer on a fixed term contract. Competitive package based in Belfast.
The Client - Our healthcare sector client is a successful, innovative, and growing company, selling and maintaining equipment within the medical industry.
The Role: This credible position reports into the Service Delivery Manager. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Communicating with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and building working relationships.
- Issuing purchase orders and quotations.
- Scanning invoices and service reports to accounts department for payments.
- Arranging routine maintenance visits.
- Processing purchase orders and invoices while resolving any queries.
- General ad hoc administrative duties when required.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 2 years' administration experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- High level competence in the use of IT packages, MS Suite.
- 5+ GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- Medical industry experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **