Buyer (Excellent Business)
Location: Dungannon, County Tyrone
Salary: £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH38779
Expiry date: 2023-02-10
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a world-leading manufacturing company, to recruit a Buyer. With offices based in County Tyrone, our client is operating at a global scale, providing only the best products and service to their customers. Offering excellent career development and the opportunity to join a fast-paced and expanding industry.
- Responsibility in scheduling the production of products from suppliers coming into the business
- Inventory and stock management
- Working closely alongside suppliers and other departments
- Ensuring records are up to date including pricing agreements
- PO's and invoicing
- Previous experience working within a similar role, supply chain experience would be advantageous
- Confident working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong systems experience, including ERP and MS packages
- Ability to work on your own initiative and within a team
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
The package for this role contains a salary of £28-£32K dependant on experience. A working week of Monday- Thursday 8-5 and an early finish on Fridays. This role present excellent progression opportunities to join a well-established team alongside other benefits.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **