Call Co-ordinator (Bangor, part time)
Location: Bangor, County Down
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £10.30 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH36217
Expiry date: 2022-12-15
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our charity sector client, to recruit a part time (20hrs) Call Co-ordinator, temporary contract on site based in Bangor.
The Client - Our charity sector client ensures that older people in the area are comfortable growing older and assists where required.
The Role: This credible position reports into the CEO and is to facilitate and coordinate the delivery of the service to help keep their clients safe, well connected and living in their own homes. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Provide high quality administration to the service and make calls to clients when required.
- Delivering presentations to external stakeholders and partners.
- Inputting client data onto appropriate recording systems and managing these systems.
- Creating reports on the service delivery as directed by line manager.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 1 years' experience of working in administration in an office environment including updating and maintaining databases.
- Experience in customer service and handling queries.
- Knowledge of good practise related to volunteering and experience working with volunteers.
- 5+ GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Knowledge of the community and voluntary sector.
- Working with volunteers and older people.
- Diploma Level qualification in Business and Administration.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **