Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH43127
Expiry date: 2023-07-04
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a Global Insurance Company, who are recruiting a claims technician to work within their motor claims team. How would you like to work with one of Northern Ireland's Top 10 employers, as well as working in a vibrant and dynamic team environment? This is an opportunity to continue progressing within the buoyant Insurance sector!
- Competitive salary: £24,000 - £27,000
- Sociable working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- BUPA Health Care
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension contribution
- Fantastic opportunities for growth
- Work with a leading insurance organisation in Belfast
- Opportunity to further develop your expertise
The Client is the largest independent Insurance Broker in Northern Ireland, offering insurance packages to commercial, industrial and professional clients. They pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service to high-net clients. Working in a Belfast city centre location, with a sociable, inclusive, and dynamic team.
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Opportunity to develop your expertise and make an impact
- Manage claims from start to finish
- Liaise effectively with clients, insurers, loss adjusters, and other parties
- Provide advice on policy coverage and required documentation
- Negotiate with insurers for beneficial and cost-effective settlements
- Ensure realistic and appropriate reserves
- Note and action key claims according to established protocols
- Attend internal and external meetings as required
- Report major or sensitive claims to Account Executive
- At least one years' experience in motor claims
Your Skills and Qualities:
- Willingness to continue learning
- Familiarity with general insurance principles
- Ability to prepare and interpret claims experiences and analysis
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and prioritisation abilities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.