Clerical/Administrative Officer (Public Sector, temporary)
Location: Craigavon, County Armagh
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £11.53 - £11.59 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH39051
Expiry date: 2023-02-20
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a Public Sector client, to recruit for a temporary Clerical Officer within the Environmental Health Department based in the Craigavon catchment area.
The Client - The Public Sector organisation is situated in the Craigavon catchment area.
The Role: Credible role sits within the Environmental Health Department and act as a first point of contact for the directorate, providing a confidential administrative service for the department.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Provide a comprehensive and confidential administrative service to include management of incoming and outgoing mail, filing, answering incoming calls, word processing, photocopying, faxing and preparation of correspondence and files.
- Maintain and update databases, spreadsheets, and IT systems.
- Assist with recording and receipt of all monies, including credit card payments, in accordance with financial regulations.
- Participate in departmental meetings.
- Undertake any other relevant duties that may be required.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English Language.
- Candidates with 1 year previous administrative experience including word processing, data input, recording keeping.
- 1 year experience of using Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- OCR/RSA Stage II Typewriting/Word Processing or equivalent.
- Experience in administration of accounts/invoices.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **