Clerical Officer (Part time, Public Sector)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £11.66 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH39298
Expiry date: 2023-02-28
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit a Part Time Clerical Officer, 9 - 12 months temporary contract based in Belfast.
The Client - The organisation's objective is to help facilitate the positive impact of large funding programmes across the wider community in Northern Ireland, the Border Region of Ireland, and Western Scotland.
The Role: This credible position will provide support service to the Managing Authority Team. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the wider Managing Authority Team.
- Communicate with a wide range of individuals via telephone.
- Data processing and the maintenance of communications database.
- Produce reports, papers, proposals, letters and other documents using Word, Excel or Powerpoint.
- Provision of assistance to the MA Manager and Officers in relation to general administrative duties - this may include meeting organisation, procurement of venues, travel, hotels, as well as handling registrations, assembling content i.e. name badges/ presentations, and event evaluation.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades A-C which must include English and Maths or equivalent.
- Excellent IT Skills, including use of ICT packages i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in assisting with administrative work place issues.
- Experience of providing customer service.
- Experience in the implementation/co-ordination of EU Structural Funds/ funding organisation.
- Experience of providing secretariat functions to large meetings and events
- Experience of working on large centralised databases.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **