Clerical Officer (Public Sector)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £11.84 - £12.81 per week
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH45393
Expiry date: 2023-09-22
Honeycomb Jobs is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit a Clerical Officer on a 3month fixed term contract. Competitive package, Belfast city centre.
This credible position is to assist with the administration of ticketing products in an accurate and efficient manner whilst providing a high level of customer service. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with internal and external queries regarding products.
- Inputting and maintaining database information.
- Assist with the calculation and process of any refunds.
- Reconcile all financial records including daily lodgements.
- General clerical duties including, photocopying, scanning, word processing and filing of all related documentation.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working on databases.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- 3+ GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language or alternatively, be able to demonstrate at least 2 years' relevant experience in a similar post.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of working on databases.
Upon applying for this role and meeting the above criteria, you will be asked to complete an application form on the client's website.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **