Clerical Supervisor – EOII
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £13.47 per hour
Contacts: Claire Connolly, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH36901
Expiry date: 2022-11-22
Honeycomb is assisting a large public sector body to recruit for a Grade EOII Clerical Supervisor (Comms) on a Temporary ongoing 12mths basis, Belfast (hybrid).
The Client - This client operates across 3 sites regionally with the communications functionality operating throughout the Corporate Services Unit. With an exciting new large scale strategic focus, this role comes at a prime time to be
The Role - To provide a support service to the Communications Teams to ensure that an efficient administration function is developed and maintained at all times.
Duties will consist of but will not be limited to:
- Assist the Communications Team with its adherence to GDPR regulations. (Training will be provided).
- Compiling of communications supplier invoices and assistance with the tracking of expenditure and forecasting of the communications team budget.
- Creation and maintenance of communication trackers including events, case studies, press releases and communications assessments.
- Sampling of Programme projects to include detailed reports. (Training will be provided).
- Provision of assistance to the Communications Manager and Officer(s) in relation to event management role - to include the procurement of venues, travel, hotels, as well as handling registrations, assembling content i.e. name badges/ presentations, and event evaluation.
- Assistance with media monitoring, including the compilation of monthly clipping reports
- Assistance with social media analysis reporting.
- Monitoring of the Communications email inbox
- Approval of logo usage on project printed materials.
- Assist the Communications Officer(s) with the upkeep of the video/ photography repository.
- Provide assistance to the Communications Manager and Officer(s) in relation to the paperwork associated with the renewal of supplier contracts.
- Assist with the production of reports, papers, proposals, letters, press releases and other documents using Word, Excel or Powerpoint, as required.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience gained in an administrative role with staff supervision
Experience of electronic record keeping & maintenance of invoices
Experience in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint & Excel) in a business context.
- A good standard of written English
- Experience of providing customer service.
- Previous experience in dealing with issues on a confidential basis.
- Previous experience in working with a team.
- A business administration qualification e.g.Diploma
- A minimum of 3 years' experience gained in an administrative support role.
- Previous experience of working within a communications and/or marketing environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Manager of Temporary Division (Public Sector; Education & Charity) at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **