Clerical Supervisor – Managing Authority
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £13.52 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH40278
Expiry date: 2023-03-30
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit a Clerical Supervisor, 6-12 month temporary contract based in Belfast.
The Client - The organisation's objective is to help facilitate the positive impact of large funding programmes across the wider community in Northern Ireland, the Border Region of Ireland, and Western Scotland.
The Role: This credible position will provide support service to the Managing Authority Team. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Providing secretariat function for standard and ad-hoc meetings, including: inviting participants, booking venues and catering, travel arrangements, minute taking and coordinating response to actions.
- Preparation of reports, papers, proposals, letters, memos and presentations, including document formatting, proof reading and editing.
- Working with and interpreting statistical and financial figures and producing tables and charts using Excel or PowerPoint as required.
- Processing invoices and claims for payment.
- Carry out research tasks for ad-hoc projects when required.
- General office administration including filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning and clerical work.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades A-C which must include English and Maths or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in an office environment.
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity in an office environment with issues such as; working with financial spreadsheets; processing invoice payments, creating and tracking changes on larger reports, interpretation of financial data.
- Experience in organising meetings and events in a professional context.
- Excellent IT Skills, including use of ICT packages i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in the implementation/co-ordination of EU Structural Funds/ funding organisation.
- Experience of providing secretariat functions to large meetings and events
- Experience of working on large centralised databases.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **