Client Finance Manager (Leading Accountancy Practice)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH37612
Expiry date: 2022-12-16
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a leading accountancy practice for the recruitment of an a Client Finance Manager. This is a full-time, permanent position based in Belfast.
Our Client is a modern accountancy practice, passionate about delivering the best accounting and tax solutions to their clients. They invest significantly in technology to provide a client focused service to the broad client base, offering a straight forward, value for money outcome.
Our Client is seeking an organised, adaptable Client Finance Manager who would like to join the Business Services team. This role will be focused on working with a range of clients and client accounts.
- Reporting directly and working with the directors and Business Services Manager
- Responsible for maintaining the practice's accounts
- Bookkeeping and keeping records up to date
- Working on a range of client accounts
- Credit control
- Managing the firm's IT, software and hardware systems, with assistance of external IT consultants
- Improving processes and efficiencies
- Managing multiple bespoke and one off projects
- Ensuring compliance with the firm's regulatory process
- Ensuring reporting deadlines are met
- Ensuring Finance system is kept up to date
- Experience within a similar role
- Finance experience
- Professional Services background
- You must also have previous experience in a client interaction role
- An excellent communicator across all levels
- Great organisational and co-ordination skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Good IT skills
- Strong team player
Salary and Package
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Salary dependent on previous experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding.