Client Services Administrator (Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37708
Expiry date: 2022-12-22
Honeycomb is working in partnership with an award winning HR Consultancy for the recruitment of a Client Services Administrator. This is a full time, permanent position based in Belfast (Hybrid).
In this client services Administrator role, you will work as a key member of the delivery team, ensuring client projects run smoothly and professionally. Your primary responsibility will be to support consultants and client projects, to ensure that they provide an effective, efficient, and high-quality service to their valued customers. You may also provide support to internal projects.
Working closely with the team of consultants, you will play a central role in the administration and planning elements of project delivery. This will involve co-ordinating and monitoring Learning & Development (L&D) and Organisational Development (OD) projects from set-up to evaluation.
Event Administration & Diary Management
- Scheduling workshops, meetings and other events on various online platforms and in physical venues.
- Liaison with clients to schedule bookings, then subsequent diary management for consultants.
- Setting up virtual collaborative spaces to support online workshop activities e.g. Mural, Canva.
- Sending out pre and post workshop emails with reminders, PDFs of materials, signposts to additional information.
- Co-ordinating workshop attendance lists and feeding back attendance records to clients.
- Working closely with the Project Lead, co-ordinate the administration element of reaching project milestones and keep the Lead updated on any issues or related correspondence.
- Ensuring any issues raised lead to remedial action, agreed and completed in a timely manner.
- Attending programme meetings, minute-taking and implementing programme support tasks resulting from meetings.
- Setting up programmes on the central records system (CRM), administering invoicing and monitoring programme budgets in conjunction with the Project Lead.
Other Essential Support Duties
- Registering delegates for psychometric profiles and qualifications, sending out all requisite information and co-ordinating, monitoring and reporting on completion rates.
- Issuing evaluations and feedback questionnaires. Creating surveys, sending out and monitoring response rates, sending reminders and reporting on response rates. Creating subsequent reports.
- Manage the project/programme folder on the shared drive, to ensure all programme-related materials and documents are saved and up to date.
- Administration of grant applications.
- Uploading tenders on onto tender websites.
- Provide administrative support to ensure brand integrity including formatting, proofing and ensuring consistency of brand presentation (e.g. on slide deck presentations and client proposals).
- Placing orders with third party suppliers and monitoring all records associated with this work.
- General administration and support activities as required to support business and client success.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a relevant administrative, process, co-ordinator, project, finance or programme management role
- Experience of coordinating a wide range of activities
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders across multiple projects/activities
- High standard of competence across the Microsoft Office suite (in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Experience in project coordination/a client services role in a consultancy or similar environment
- Experience working on L&D/Organisation Development projects
- Experience of work planning tools or processes
- Experience working in a PA or EA role
- Event management experience
Salary and Package
- Competitive with the flexibility to negotiate rewards and benefits based on your unique skills, knowledge, experience, and network
- Hybrid Working
- Condensed working hours option
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding.