Client Services Specialist
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + pension, private medical insurance
Contacts: Hollie Smith, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH45100
Expiry date: 2023-09-22
Honeycomb is delighted to be working exclusively partnering with a Belfast-based Wealth Management firm to secure a Client Service Specialist. This role is the perfect Graduate opportunity for someone looking to build a promising future in the financial world.
- 23k-25k per annum
- Pension Contribution 5% of basic salary
- Death in Service 4 X basic salary
- Private Medical Insurance Fully comprehensive non-contributory plan.
- Income Protection Fully insured via a group income protection scheme
- Holidays 25 days pa + statutory days
- 4 o'clock finish every Friday, plus payday Friday is a half day!
This business is a locally owned and operated Wealth Management service. The Client Service team focuses on delivering a high-quality experience to their clients, whilst being an integral support for their financial advisors! The company offers an excellent culture and is seeking a professional, motivated, and dedicated graduate, to join their team and excel within their business. This is a great opportunity for a Graduate to step into the financial world and begin to build their career within financial services. The Client Service team offers outstanding support and excellent learning opportunities. The company is situated in the heart of Belfast City centre, having recently moved into newly renovated, state-of-the-art offices.
What would a typical day look like for you?
Initially, your role will consist of:
- Dealing with platform queries from clients and advisors
- Issuing new client packs
- Requesting pre-review information for clients
- Preparing valuations for all client review reports
- Preparing and issuing annual review reports to clients
- Carrying out post-review tasks
- Platform trading
- Monitoring platform cash balances
- General Administrative (when required)
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial services market.
- Strong IT skills and experience in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent administrative and organisational capabilities
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrable commitment to working as part of a team
- Have a good work ethic and the ability to take responsibility and be accountable
- Strong attention to detail
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Hollie at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.