Client Services Specialist – Financial Services
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £28000 - £30000.00 per annum + bonus, 9% pension
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH42509
Expiry date: 2023-07-25
Honeycomb is thrilled to be partnering with a highly regarded Financial Planning organisation to recruit a Financial Services Administrator to support within their growing company. The office is based in Belfast city centre and allows you the hybrid option of working from home two days per week.
- Competitive Salary of £28-£30k
- Opportunities for further learning, encouraging, and financing professional exams
- Option of working from home twice a week
- Bonus Working Scheme
- Death in Service x 8 salary
- Pension Scheme - 9% employer contribution
- 40 days annual leave - take your leave when you like
This organisation is a solid name in the market, known for it's staff retention and drive for success. An opportunity like this doesn't come up often in this business.
What would a typical day look like for you?
Your purpose is to work alongside the Financial Advisor to assist in the administrative duties and support them with their workload, bringing your top-level client service to the company. Some duties you will fulfil through out your day include:
- Preparing client documentation in a timely fashion
- Liaising with compliance
- Meeting deadlines
- Working closely with the Financial Planning Consultant, Paraplanners and other support staff covering a range of administration, business and operational activities
- Regular client contact, including the management of client expectations.
- Provide proactive administrative support to a high standard.
- Effectively manage the scanning and filing process; ensuring all documentation and incoming post is filed accurately.
Your Essential Criteria:
- Be able to demonstrate good planning, prioritisation, and organisational skills, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions to problems
- Previous experience within a financial services environment - ideally within pensions
- Exceptional standard of written and verbal English
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite
- Must be incredibly organised and able to manage their own time efficiently
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala McClinton at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.