Client Support Administrator (Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36555
Expiry date: 2022-12-21
Honeycomb are delighted to exclusively assist our client SS&C in the recruitment of client support administrators. SS&C offer bespoke life and pensions support to their high-net-worth clients throughout the UK. They are currently going through a period of significant growth so there will be plenty of opportunity to progress and develop. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity that adopts the hybrid-working model.
You would be joining a team dedicated to supporting a network of Financial Advisors and their clients, specialising in pension and investment products, and working in a lovely office environment with an inclusive and dynamic culture.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing transactions to agreed service levels, quality standards, and where relevant within agreed financial authority limits.
- Handling complaints efficiently.
- Processing non-standard transactions, including manual processing where required, ensuring that principles of Treating Customers Fairly are upheld
- Contacting customers by telephone, e-mail or letter to resolve queries/obtain information.
- Dealing with customer data ethically, in accordance with Financial Conduct Authority requirements.
- Checking the work of others where appropriate to ensure that standards of accuracy, clarity and financial integrity are maintained.
- Providing informal guidance or training for colleagues as required.
- Completing independent quality and accuracy checks on own work.
- Supporting and taking an active role in service or process improvement initiatives.
- Assisting the management team where appropriate.
- Keeping your own knowledge of processes, products, and regulations up to date.
- Achieving agreed performance levels.
- Implementing and maintaining a personal development plan, and being proactive in your development.
- Customer-focused individual.
- Experience working in a customer-focused environment.
- Good analytic, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel.
- English and Maths GCSEs (Grade C or above) or equivalent.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive Salary, dependent on skills and experience.
- Hybrid Working Model (60% in office, 40% at home).
- Excellent health cash plan.
- 6% company pension.
- Share incentive.
- Life Assurance.
- Holidays: 20 days leave + 10 statutory days + unlimited leave policy.
- Flexible, tailored benefits covering health and well-being, insurance, savings, and a wide range of discounts, offers, and promotions.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson, Sourcing Specialist at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
* Please note, that we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role.