Collections Administrator (Part-Time)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Construction & Built Environment
Salary: Up to £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH47749
Expiry date: 2023-12-13
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with an excellent client to recruit a Collections Administrator on a part-time permanent basis. Operating within the utilities sector, our client is experiencing continual demand within the industry, making it an excellent time to join a well-established team. This is an exciting role and presents with opportunities for long term career development and progression.
- Work closely with customers and external third parties to ensure all early collection accounts are dealt with within specified time frames.
- Ensure prompt and timely contact with customers via telephone, email and letter ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Daily monitoring of rejected Direct Debits.
- Ensure all accounts moving to late collections have had all possible avenues investigated to mitigate any potential loss.
- Constant review of risk and bad debt to minimise loss to the bank.
- Build and maintain relationships with all internal and external third parties.
The right person for this role, will be coming with strong administrative experience with a keen interest in finance. You will be a strong communicator with previous experience in working with data and numeracy. Proficiency in all MS packages, including Excel is essential for this role. Previous experience in credit control would be advantageous for this role, however not essential.
The package for this role includes a salary of £27,000 pro rata, part-time. This role requires someone to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, with flexibility on days and times. Based in Belfast and offering a variety of benefits including hybrid working. This role presents great opportunities for long-term progression and development working within an exciting and ever-growing industry.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **