Commercial Account Handler
Location: Armagh, County Armagh
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45116
Expiry date: 2023-09-12
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with one of the biggest names in the Northern Irish insurance market, in the recruitment of permanent, full-time Commercial Account Handler in their Armagh office.
This position is open to candidates who come with experience within insurance and for those who are up for the challenge of being trained for this post. This role is joining the excellent commercials accounts team and will be playing an instrumental role in meeting and exceeding targets in a collaborative environment.
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 + Bonus scheme: Up to £500 per month
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care Benefits Package
- Armagh City Centre Location
- This insurance broker is going through an exciting period of growth, expanding their team across multiple localities. Being one of the biggest names in the Northern Irish insurance market whilst continuing to grow, it truly is an exciting time to get involved!
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Achieving or exceeding own financial and service targets
- Building close working relationships with clients to maximise retention, being able to follow up on customer renewals
- Maintain clear and accurate filling documentation, providing administrative support
- Work directly with the Portfolio Manager to complete comprehensive fact-finding with prospects and existing clients to identify risk requirements and gaps in cover, liaise with underwriters to provide quotation that meets their requirements
- Acting as an ambassador for the business, enhancing the name through professionalism, delivering and maintaining a quality service at all times
- Develop technical knowledge on products, maintaining up-to-date market knowledge throughout discussions in order to be aware of relevant industry and sector developments
- Seek area to up-sell or cross-sell throughout the year, working with the Portfolio Manager to present and convert
- Supporting colleagues within the team and working collaboratively
- Complying with all insurance and FCA regulatory guidelines
- Experience within a similar role is desired but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate experience within an administrative position
- Customer service experience
- Experience working to and achieving sales targets
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English
- Exceptional communication skills
- A true passion for customer service
- Strong negotiation skills
- Open to feedback
- Adaptable and flexible attitude
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- High levels of computer literacy
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila Cunningham at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.