Commercial Support Analyst
Location: Dungannon, County Tyrone
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH38780
Expiry date: 2023-02-10
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a market leading manufacturing business, to recruit a Commercial Support Analyst to join the team. The client is based in County Tyrone and is a leader in their field, operating at a global scale and providing an exceptional service worldwide. With the continual demand, this makes it a great time to join an ever- expanding business.
- An analytical role which will involve providing financial and commercial support through budgeting, looking at margins and commercial management
- Work closely alongside both the operational and finance side of the business
- Running reports, including forecasting and targets
- Liaising with all relevant teams and providing up most support
- A minimum of three year's experience working within a similar role
- Present with strong analytical thinking and financial knowledge alongside a methodical approach to successfully identify areas for improvement
- Experience working with all MS packages, particularly Excel
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
The package for this role offers an attractive salary, between £25-£30K dependant on experience. Offering the opportunity to join a market-leading business, supporting your career progression. With a working week of Monday- Thurs 8-5 and an early finish on Fridays, alongside a variety of other benefits.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **