Community and Events Administrator (City Centre)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: Up to £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH39199
Expiry date: 2023-02-23
Honeycomb is pleased to be working alongside our client, a prestigious accommodation business, to recruit for a professional Community and Events Administrator to join the team. This is varied role and perfect for someone with a passion for people, working in a stunning environment.
The client is a highly reputable business and a market leader in their field. The business has invested significantly in their premises with no expense spared. The business has a 5* hotel feel and is situated in Belfast. The business is hospitality focused and wants to provide an exceptional experience for every person who chooses to stay.
- Meeting and greeting customers, being the first point of contact for anyone coming into the business
- Assisting in the planning and delivering events
- Handle all administrative tasks- invoicing, payments, leasing and facilities maintenance
- Liaising with different departments and ensuring the over all smooth running of the business
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced customer/ client focused environment
- Strong systems experience including all Microsoft Packages and a keen interested in social media
- You will be outgoing, enthusiastic and have a passion for offering an exceptional service
- Experience working within a similar role would be advantageous
The package for this role is a competitive starting salary of £22,000. Due to the nature of this role, the position is based on site in Belfast city centre. There is an element of shift work with this role however the latest time someone will work is 6PM. This role presents a rare opportunity to work alongside an excellent team within a gorgeous office space.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **