Community Bank Cashier – Belfast (20 hours)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Louise McAdam, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36251
Expiry date: 2022-10-06
Honeycomb is excited to be supporting a highly reputable Community Bank with over 50 decades experience supporting local individuals and families with savings and loan products, who are expanding their Cashier team. This role is a part time permanent position (20 hours.)
The Client is one of Northern Irelands largest community banks with over 22,000 members throughout Belfast and North Down. Offering, savings and loan products, they pride themselves on providing an excellent service to the local members.
Working in a friendly and professional team, you will gain exposure to Financial Services, and cash handling duties. Confidently managing sums of cash, and managing customer queries with a high level of detail and accuracy. Some other core responsibilities will include:
- Producing reconciliation reports at end of day
- Processing lodgements and withdrawals
- General administration duties: scanning photocopying and filing
- Ensuring all work is fully compliant with FCA regulations
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's passed at 'C' grade or above including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years experience cash handling (retail experience welcomed)
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Able to work flexible hours (Branches open 9am-9.30pm. 1 evening shift will be required and 1 in 3 Saturdays.)
- Strong written and oral skills
- Salary starting at £9.50 increasing to £11.98 after 6 month probation
- 37 days annual leave (inclusive of holidays)
- Staff loan rates
- Staff saving initiatives
- Market leading pension
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **