Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Hybrid, Healthcare, Unlimited leave
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH34916
Expiry date: 2022-09-06
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively partnering with a global provider of investment and financial services software and support, for the recruitment of a full-time, permanent, complaints administrator. This is a Belfast-based role offering a hybrid working mode, a highly competitive salary, and a range of generous benefits, including unlimited leave.
As a complaints administrator, you will be dealing with complaints relating to Investment products including; Investment Trusts, ISAs, Pensions and Insurance Products. You'll review, prioritise, and delegate customer complaints to complaints investigators using your strong organisational and workflow management skills.
- Reviewing complaints and deciding the urgency and whether these complaints lie with the client or another party.
- Prioritising complaint cases and delegating them to the complaint investigators.
- Producing written communications that are accurate, concise, and informative.
- Demonstrating knowledge of FCA complaints rules (DISP), and internal and industry requirements for handling and reporting complaints.
- Managing an internal mailbox.
- Vetting and reviewing work.
- You will be a subject matter expert for complaints.
- Liaising closely with complaint investigators, financial advisors, and other internal stakeholders.
- Be comfortable taking inbound and making outbound calls.
- Strong and demonstrable organisational and work flow management skills.
- Experience within financial services, dealing with complaints.
- Administrative experience.
- Experience with work flow management, particularly in the prioritisation of complaints.
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective skills in listening, accuracy, organisation, and time management.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Understanding of relevant legislation e.g. Data Protection, Money Laundering etc.
- Understanding of financial services products and systems.
- Highly competitive salary: £26,000 - £28,000 - based on skills and experience,
- Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm,
- Hybrid working model,
- Private healthcare,
- Life assurance,
- Stock options,
- Unlimited leave,
- Flexible benefits offered via the company benefits platform.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson, sourcing specialist at Honeycomb on 028 96207050 or email@example.com.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note: we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present, and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **