Complaints Investigator (Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Hybrid, Healthcare, Unlimited leave
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH34830
Expiry date: 2022-09-05
Honeycomb is delighted to be working in partnership with a global provider of investment and financial services software and support, for the recruitment of a complaints investigator. This is a full-time, permanent position based in Belfast offering a hybrid working mode, a competitive salary, and a range of generous benefits, including unlimited leave.
As a complaints investigator, you will be dealing with complaints relating to Investment products including; Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts, ISAs, Pensions and Insurance Products. You'll investigate, review and resolve customer complaints using your strong resolution and negotiation skills.
- Researching and resolving complaint cases through factual analysis of evidence, documentation and correspondence.
- Producing written communications that are accurate, concise, and informative.
- Demonstrating knowledge of FCA complaints rules (DISP), and internal and industry requirements for handling and reporting complaints.
- Actively engaging in improving client experiences through quality feedback.
- Responding promptly to requests for information and managing individual caseloads within agreed timescales.
- Discussing your findings on the phone with the customer to agree upon a resolution prior to sending a Final Response Letter.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Experience within financial services.
- Strong administrative experience.
- Experience with complaint investigation and resolution.
- A customer-focused person who enjoys communicating effectively with customers and responding to their needs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Friendly and empathetic phone manner.
- The ability to work under pressure while maintaining a keen eye for detail.
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective skills in listening, accuracy, organisation, and time management.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Good understanding of relevant legislation e.g. Data Protection, Money Laundering etc.
- Good understanding of financial services products and systems.
- Knowledge of key complaint timescales and DISP.
- Competitive salary: £26,000 - £28,000 - based on skills and experience,
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm,
- Hybrid working model,
- Private healthcare,
- Life assurance,
- Stock options,
- Unlimited leave,
- Flexible benefits offered via the company benefits platform.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson, sourcing specialist at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note: we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present, and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **