Complaints Manager/ Investigator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH33882
Expiry date: 2022-08-01
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a global provider of investment and financial services software and support for the recruitment of a Complaints Manager/ Investigator. This is a full-time, permanent position based in Belfast (Hybrid).
The Client is a large scale Global Business operating in Belfast within the Financial Services sector who due to recent success are building out a new complaints department here in Belfast.
The Complaints Manager is responsible for managing their own case load of complex complaints which will be coming from Financial Advisors and their high net worth clients. This role will give you the opportunity to build relationships with prestigious individuals, managing the process from end to end with the intention of providing a resolution where possible.
- researching and resolving complaint cases, including analysing facts and related documentation
- produce written communication
- demonstrating knowledge of FCA complaint regulations
- discussing your findings with internal and external stakeholder to agree a resolution
- producing Final Response letters
- Customer focused and enjoy communicating with others
- able to effectively resolve problems and overcome objections
- Experience in handling and resolving complaints
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Pro-active approach with friendly and empathetic telephone manner
- Salary- £26-28k based on skills and experience
- Competitive pension contribution
- Hybrid working (1 day per week working in city centre office required)
- Unlimited leave policy
- Corporate benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **