Compliance and Reporting Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH38390
Expiry date: 2023-01-19
Honeycomb is assisting our client, an industry-leading Accountancy firm, with the recruitment of a Compliance and Reporting Administrator. The role is full-time, permanent, and office-based. The client is a highly successful and reputable Accountancy practice based in Belfast.
The successful candidate will be based in the Forensic Accounting team. Forensic Accounting is a specialised, exciting and growing area of accountancy. Most of the cases will be related to claims against employers for accidents in the workplace and road traffic accidents.
The post holder will primarily assist in proofing, preparation of reports and carrying out relevant research applicable to cases.
No accounting experience or qualifications are needed for this role.
- Preparation of reports - extracting and summarising data from financial records (including payroll records), cross-referencing documents, and proofreading.
- Performing research into different careers/earnings and different business sectors
- Assisting in setting up the calculation of financial losses
- Chasing outstanding information (i.e., by phone or email) from solicitors, social security benefit offices, etc.
- Providing administration support for the wider team
- Report proofing skills - spotting grammatical errors, syntax, and formatting
- Confident using Excel and working with figures
- IT proficiency
- Organisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Research skills
- Minimum 2 years working in an administration role
Package & Benefits
- £22,000 - £24,000 - depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Employment Benefits Hub offering shopping discounts, well-being incentives, and a buy/sell holiday scheme
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.