Compliance Coordinator (Logistics)
Location: Newtownards, County Down
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH44357
Expiry date: 2023-08-15
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-established FMCG company here in Northern Ireland to recruit a Compliance Coordinator (Logistics) on a full-time permanent basis. Due to continual growth within the industry, this makes it a great time to join the team. Our client is a leader within the market and presents with an excellent reputation.
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy regarding discrepancies and reconciliation of stock across the business.
- Developing strong relationships with internal departments and suppliers regarding product orders and stock levels, ensuring positive outcomes.
- Continuous monitoring and checking of stock, including invoicing and credits from third parties.
- Collating of all relevant compliance documentation alongside high level data entry.
- Coming with experience working within logistics, supply chain or a similar industry.
- The ideal candidate must be educated to A level or equivalent.
- Proficient and able to work within tight deadlines with great attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Excel, ERP and SAP experience would be advantageous.
- Ability to provide analytical thinking and thrive working within a fast-paced environment.
The package for this role present a competitive salary based between £26,000-£30,000 dependant on experience. With working hours of 8:30-5:00 Monday- Friday, alongside a variety of other company benefits. Based in Newtownards, this is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced industry, with excellent career and development opportunities.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **