Compliance Support Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH41349
Expiry date: 2023-05-05
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively assisting our client, Chartered Accountants Ireland with the recruitment of a Compliance Support Administrator.
Chartered Accountants Ireland is Ireland's leading professional accountancy body. This role is based in The Professional Standards Department supporting with the quality review process.
The role is a fixed-term contract for twelve months and based in Belfast city centre with flexible hybrid working. The expected start date for this position will be in June.
If you are an analytical thinker with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Hours of work;
Monday - Friday | 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
- Annual salary £23,000 - £25,000 depending on skills and experience
- End-of-contract bonus of £1,000
- Hybrid working with at least 1 day in the office
- 23 days annual leave + stats
- Auto enrol pension
- Great working culture and supportive team
- Modern office in a central location
- Accessible by a range of public transport links
As the Compliance Support Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting a busy team with responsibilities across administration, compliance, reporting, document checking and client engagement.
- Maintaining systems and running reports
- Building strong working relationships across the team and with members and firms
- Issuing and requesting documentation in a timely manner in line with operational procedures
- Having excellent attention to detail and handling confidential information
- Document processing and checking
- Responding to queries in a professional manner via telephone, email and in-person
- Performing searches on databases to collate and share information on regulatory matters
- Providing administrative support across the wider team
You will have;
- A minimum of three years' experience working in busy administrative role
- Experience of adhering to strict data regulations
- Meticulous attention to detail and experience of working on complex documents
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent track record of successfully working to tight deadlines, ability to multi-task and prioritising a varied workload
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Committed to delivering a high standard of service
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Working in a membership-owned organisation
- Experience in legal, compliance or regulatory environment
- Experience using CRM databases
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.