Compliance Support Administrator (Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH40548
Expiry date: 2023-04-06
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-established FMCG business to recruit a Compliance Support Administrator to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced industry, which offers exceptional opportunities for career growth and development. Our client is a leader in their field and is facing continual demand within the industry, making it a great time to join the team.
- Assisting in all aspects of compliance across the business including KPI's.
- Administrative support including, reviewing and creating of documents, data entry and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Assist in managing of budgets and risks, in order to ensure effective running.
- Providing support to the trading team including diary management and minute taking.
- A strong administrator, coming with a minimum of three years experience, ideally from within FMCG.
- Experience with high level data input and IT proficient with experience in all MS Packages.
- An analytic thinker, who thrives working within a varied and fast-paced environment.
- Confident and able to create/ maintain strong client relationships.
This role presents a salary between £22,000- £25,000 dependant on experience, with a flexible hybrid working model and operating Monday- Friday, 9:00-5:30. The client offers a range of excellent benefits and support to employees, encouraging continual growth and progression within the business.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **