Continuous Improvement, Staff Officer (Public Sector contract)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £32500.00 - £33459.00 per annum
Contacts: Claire Connolly, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH37283
Expiry date: 2022-12-02
Honeycomb is delighted to assist our public sector client with a new Staff Officer Grade 'Continuous Improvement Officer' campaign. Excellent longevity, hybrid to Belfast.
The Client - an exciting time for this client who operate regionally throughout NI and align in partnership with cross-border governance with regards a newly sanctioned large scale grants distribution agenda. Throughout the corporate strategic assessment, this client has identified a prime opportunity to embed a role designed to focus on continuous improvement that will support the new agenda.
The Role - reporting to the Corporate Services Director, the successfully appointed Programme Officer will be assigned to a full-time, temporary position for 9-12+ month plus anticipated initial longevity & hybrid dependant on business needs (3 Office/ 2 Home).Working hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours per week). Hourly rate, salary equivalent of £33,459.00 per annum
Key deliverables surround a responsibility for the development of standardised processes, monitoring process effectiveness, and improving the performance of the organisation. Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Participate in development and delivery of implementation of standard processes
- Assist in monitoring the effectiveness and compliance of the processes via dashboards, KPIs, surveys and audit reports
- Deliver continuous improvement of the culture and processes
- Assist in change impact analysis - make decisions considering business requirements against the current processes and assisting in the development and / or implementation of requirements utilising analysis techniques
The Ideal Person - As this is a 'hands on' new post - the following criterion will be considered alongside competency relative examples of experience :
- Experience of the design, implementation and operation of grant management systems and databases.
- A working knowledge and practical experience with process improvement methodology, formal qualification is preferable e.g., Six Sigma, Lean digital.
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst within complex project environments
- Good understanding of Business Analysis frameworks, business processes, business requirements
- Experience of training staff or other stakeholders on processes or procedures.
- Experience of public sector process mapping .
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Manager (Public & 3rd Sector), Claire McCleery at Honeycomb Jobs on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.